F. Herod Antipas
G. Herod the Great
I. John the Baptist
K. Joseph of Arimathea
T. Pontius Pilate
U. Simon of Cyrene
1. The name of the angel who appeared to the woman chosen to be the mother of the Messiah.
2. The name of the woman whom God chose to be the mother of the Messiah.
3. The name of the man who became the "step" father of Jesus.
4. The name of the priest to whom an angel appeared announcing that he and his wifewould give birth to the forerunner sent to prepare the way before the Messiah.
5. The name of the wife of the priest and mother of the man who would prepare the people for the coming of the Messiah.
6. The king who tried to kill the infant Jesus in Bethlehem.
7. The forerunner who prepared the people of Israel for the coming of the Messiah.
8. The Pharisee who came to Jesus at night and also helped in the burial of Jesus.
9. The man whom Jesus raised from the dead.
10. King who put a royal robe on Jesus and sent him back to the roman governor.
11. High priest before whom Jesus was put on trial and condemned.
12. Roman governor who condemned Jesus to be crucified.
13. Man set free for the Passover by the roman governor instead of Jesus.
14. Man chosen from the crowd to carry the cross of Jesus.
15. Man who asked for the body of Jesus and buried Jesus in his own tomb.